Updated: Mar 11, 2021
Prairie Heights PTO agenda
March 3, 2020 6:00PM
7930 Indian Village Heights
Updates about donations for silent auction
Checking Account will be opened in March (Emily and Chelsea)
Ideas on year end carnival
Update on yearbook sales, when will be the drawing?
Thoughts on a calendar for next year (pre planning)
Ideas might include: Spelling Bee, Start of school scavenger hunt, Book swap, School science fair
Prairie Heights Elementary PTO
March 3, 2021 6:00 PM
1. Attendees - Emily Goggin-President, , Casey Jackson-Secretary, Tiffany Cannon, Wade Cannon,
Victoria Mueller, James Bolish, and Michele Cheeseman.
2. Bass Pro is directing their grants towards conservation work and has denied our application at
this time. Republic shooting range will donate a year-long individual membership including
registration fees ($300 value)They will also put together another basket with some of their
merchandise sold at their range. – Casey will pick up in the next couple of weeks.
3. Emily and Chelsea will go to ENT on Wednesday 3/10/21 to open account.
4. Year-end carnival ideas –We will plan to be in person. Dunk tank, football through the tire, leap
frog, dyno dig, ring toss, photo booth, pie toss for principal, sac race, crazy hair booth, Hanover
5. Year book sales are at about 30 but parents still have until the end of March to get their money
turned in. Drawing date TBD.
6. Pre-planning for calendar for next year – Yes. Ideas Scavenger hunt, water balloon fight. Could
have back to school BBQ with activities after. Only have teachers stay for specific time to respect
7. Teacher Appreciation ideas- Teacher survey. Taco or potato/salad bar. Maybe cater or food
truck. Baby pictures and interesting facts about teachers for students to guess, interview
students about teachers.