Updated: Mar 11, 2021
Prairie Heights PTO agenda
January 6, 2020 6:00PM
2. Karen Hobson to go over Bylaws with PTA – PTA transition from PTO should be
finalized pending issuance of ITIN.
3. Possible raffles for kids for each week we need to be remote
4. Possible year book raffle
Prairie Heights Elementary PTO
January 6, 2021 5:00 PM
1. Attendees - Emily Goggin-President, James Bolish- Vice President Chelsea Scoggin- Treasurer,
Casey Jackson-Secretary, Tiffany Cannon, Victoria Mueller, and Karen Hobson (PTA Association)
2. Karen will write up a final draft of the bylaws and send it for approval and presidents signature.
3. PTA will call around to Walmart and other outdoor shops to see if we can get donations of bikes
4. Emily will reach out to Walmart to see if we can get a donation for the yearbook drawing.